Thursday, April 16, 2009

Booking for High Stakes

When I worked out the booking for the High Stakes Battle Royal I pretty much had it down to J1D, Born Again, and Olvir. Holzerman hit a wall with Donovan and that was unfortunate since I'm a big fan of his character and would have loved to have had the problem of thinking about putting the belt on him.

In the end I was down to Born Again and J1D, and it came down to the fact that J1D had been in the league already and had gotten his character more established, and I wanted to be able to do some stuff with Born Again not having the title.

If anyone ever has any questions about my booking for LVW, my door is always open and I'm more then happy to talk shop about the league and whatever ideas you have for your character or the overall league or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment