Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Agg 43 mini recap

Show opens up with the Rocko-Sign and then the First/Cruise face off and beatdown of First. I wrote this, because I apparently can't get enough of beating up my own guys.

Layne Winters get a win in a well written match, Olvir's the kind of gimmick that could job 700 times and not hurt his heat at all. Not saying he *should* but he could. I dunno if Layne and First have any forthcoming meetings, but I do promise that if they do meet, the mist shall be green.

Shawn Hart then beats Frankie Scott and cuts an insane promo. The color team here really sold Anthology hard.

The Westscott/Nark Vs Stalker/Fuse match was hard hitting with the anger between Anarky and Westscott ending up being the finish. That should be a good match at the PPV.

I wrote the tag title match, so I knew what was happening there. Just trying to build up for Cruise/First for the PPV and move the tag belts.

Troy then cleans up the Forsaken's PPV matches with a segment, yay segment!

I wrote the Stevens/JA match, but didn't know about the Rocko return. I'm not a big fan of the champ running off during a non-title match. I think the heel champ pulls that spot to save the title...I'd have had Stevens get half way up the ramp went Rocko returns. Stevens runs back into the ring and eats a roll up...Or Rocko just charges him and the match gets thrown out. It's non-title and with a heel champ, that means it doesn't count.

2 comments:

  1. And I promise you, Layne will sell that green mist harder than anyone has sold green mist in the history of green mist selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banner night for my boys. Cool to see Rocko back. Hmmmm... interesting read I guess.

    ReplyDelete