Friday, May 29, 2009

The First Issue, and BGT

So I woke up today and I find myself suddenly in the mist of a random series of events as it appeared Josh, Rp'er of Anarky, had been driven to outrage over yet another "Brian" filled First Rp by a First opponent. Over the course of a series of PM's I hashed out the whole issue with Brunk and then posted a Brunk approved message on the forums about the ordeal.

I'm really sorry about everything and that's about all I can say.

Lastly I'm just like to restate again that First is such a total moron of a character I'd like to think I give people tons of ammo to use on him such that I'd hope calling him "Brian" would be about 1,000th on the list of weapons to use against him.

Now for far more important news, I've become a Britain's got talent mark (Soon to be an America's got talent mark once AGT comes back on) and so the big question really is.

Can Aidan Davis upset Susan Boyle?

Everything seems to be lining up for the young dancer, he won the last semi-final so he has the momentum going into the final, Boyle's been invovled in a bunch of sketchy off TV events that could hurt her, because Davis was on the last show, odds are he can just repeat his act, while people will expect Boyle to sing a new song and she might not do so well on it.

All this said...No, he can't beat her, nobody's stopping her...She's the story this year, so she's winning it. I hope I'm wrong cause I think Davis needs the win more then her, but I doubt it. (Note: I also had Cleveland winning the NBA title this year and that isn't looking so good.)

The top 3

1. Boyle
2. Davis
3. Diversity (edging out Flawless)

No comments:

Post a Comment