Friday, May 22, 2009

50 things I hate in E-Fedding

Since Billy's blog is way to happy and cheerful I've decided I need a new running topic, today marks the debut of "50 things I hate in E-Fedding" I'll post to this list as events require it. The order will be random

#48: Having my matches compared to Rocky V

This doesn't happen a whole hell of a lot, but when it does, it's galling, more so when I lose those matches, who wants to be Tommy Gunn? Really, this is beyond degrading.

#8 Belt Stealing

I can't accept this gimmick ever. I hated it back when I was in A1E (A time that predates the discovery of gunpowder) it's in NFW now, and I'd never have a character of mine sell it. Cause I can't suspend disbelief for this. I mean you have the hard camera shot of the ring and the crowd behind the ring will almost always have 15-25 leather and metal belts they are holding up for the camera. I myself own a WWE World Championship spinner belt. Why does the wronged face not just go to his company's website and order up a new belt? I've never understood that. I can see how that angle worked back in the day, but now, the optics of it are just stupid.

WRONGED FACE: "You took my belt you scumbag and I'm gonna get it back!"

(Crowd pops, dozens of them holding up copies of the belt that was stolen)

WRONGED FACE: "Wait a second...There's like 40 people in the first few rows who have my belt also, I should just log on to EPW.com and buy myself a copy of my belt...Keep my belt evil heel, because I can have it replaced within 24 hours with next day shipping!"

(Crowd pops for insane shilling of on-line store of company)

No comments:

Post a Comment