Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ask your Characters

We spent the better part of the last month or so having various folks who've been in this crazy hobby of ours talk about how they see things in E-Fedding. I have a slight spin to make on this. Let's ask our characters that question. In a sense of what they did in their careers. It can be a shoot or a work, or in the case of my two guy's answers, it's shoot, but it's not business exposing, just an honest statement.

Today's Question

What's your biggest regret in your career?

DOC: That I never had a run in CSWA or A1E...I really think that would have gotten a ton of heat. I mean, CSWA is more possible because of the booking system there compared to that of A1E's...But either would have been fun, just go in, win the World Title, lose it on the next PPV...Be the vanquished villian...For all the shit I'd pulled it would have gotten over huge and been a fun run.

BLOODHUNT: Never getting to work Dallas. The dream was me as NFW World Champion going into Dallas defending the title against Shane Southern. I mean, I think I have a small chance of being killed on my way to the ring in that situation, but fuck it...That's what you're in this business for...I'd have pulled no punches on that intro either...Emily would have worn the bloodsoaked Jackie outfit...I dunno what I'd be wearing...But I don't know that I really need much, since I was pretty much just this giant dick who kept picking at the scab on that city's greatest wound. I wouldn't have cared who won or lost that match, just having it happen would have been the biggest moment of my career.

What's your band o' characters biggest regret in their careers? Let's see if I can break my normally amazing 0 replies per post!

1 comment:

  1. CASTOR: My biggest regret would have to be taking a few years off due to a disillusionment with the industry. I was young, didn't fully grasp the concept of taking your shot instead sitting by and waiting for them to give it to you. I showed up to work basically for the lockerroom partying with Lana, Benjamin, Wylde, Manson, and Miles. After I got suspended for stuffing animal feces into Hornet's gym bag and leaving dirty messages on his phone, I upped and quit. Childish move on my part, thinking who the hell I was, but that's how it was back then. We didn't like those CSWA guys coming in and stealing our sunshine, so we fucked with them. In hindsight, we should have welcomed the competition and used it as a chance to show them just how fucking good we really were. Well, Manson did it, but some of us, particularly myself, let it be a distraction. At this point in my career, I recognize and appreciate the talent I have, and know I have a lot to offer this sport. So my only focus now is just go out there, get it done, and show them what kind of a draw I can be.

    ReplyDelete