Monday, May 4, 2009

Doc shoot final part

Q- So how was NFW?

DOC: Good, I enjoyed my time there, Mike's [Manson] a good booker, good worker, I enjoyed my time there up until the whole incident with Ryoko...Which really sort of ruined everything.

Q- What happened there?

DOC: Well the whole idea was that Felix and Ryoko are screwing around behind my back and now Felix drugs her up and brings her out to the ring to marry her and I come out and make the big save...Now she's in a wheelchair and supposed to be drugged out...But Mike wants me to lay her out...Which I didn't want to do...But whatever...Ryoko wanted to take the spot...She took it wrong...It led to a lot of problems...Really ugly shit...She felt I took liberties with her, which I didn't...Just a shitty ordeal all around...One of those big 'if you could go back and change things' moments...I was pretty much done with the business after that.

Q- So what made you join MBE then?

DOC: Cause Lindsay Troy said I couldn't win a title if I wasn't blowing the owner of the league...(Laughs) well she didn't quite say that, but she told me I only won titles cause I was in good with the bookers...I did demand the NFW World Title for showing up...But it's not like I was some lazy prick when I got the belt...I mean honestly, you put a belt on me, I'm not going AWOL on you...I was talking about how I'd had a talk with the CSWA brass about me getting a CSWA Title run and Troy pretty much told me to drop dead and that I was a dick for thinking I should just walk in and headline the company...So I was like "OK, fuck this then" I wasn't going out with NFW being the final moment of my career...I called the MBE guys and said "Look I want no favors, I'll ask for nothing, if I'm told to job, I'm jobbing, push me only as far as you think I can carry this promotion." and I held the title wire to wire...I mean it wasn't a huge deep locker room...Some Justin Tolerable or whatever guy and Duchess were my big feuds...But hey, I fucking did it...So whatever...

Q- What made you come back to EPW?

DOC: Ryoko wanted to do it...She got the bug to be in front of crowds again, I know how it is...It's fun...It's addicting, and so I decided I'd do it...It would be nice to have an honest farewell match...I said to myself I wasn't going to wrestle past the age of 40, I'm 42 now, so I'm going to stick to retirement after this...I ain't dragging this shit out.

Q- Your stuff in TEAM has been kind of crazy.

DOC: Fuck man...Daniels was just nuts...Like honestly...You're a fucking killer...God I hate that shit...You're exposing the business so badly it's a joke...I can't tolerate it...I know there are companies that do shit like that, those companies suck...I mean honestly, I'm the most absurd wrestler alive, I've had people shot with blowdarts, I've won a ladder match by tricking a guy into taking a fake belt...I've done so much dumb shit...But when you get into killing people, time travel...Fucking all that bullshit...I hate it...I hate all of it so much...I'm an example of how stupid you can get with wrestling without fucking ruining things...And apparently that's just not good enough...

But anyhow...I've enjoyed the sillyness, I've enjoyed being cheesey...It's funny, you have to entertain people, you have to poke fun at yourself...Like what I said before where I was such a dick that I'd no sell any insults, now I'm doing my opponent's work for me, I'm having people call Greenie and I a gay couple...I'm burying people, and I always will, but I'm not going to act like there isn't a truckload of shit to say about me. and I want it said, I want people to get heat on me.

Q- Would you join another league or is this it?

DOC: This is it...I've had offers...But I'm done at this point...TEAM is just this tournament and maybe some super-fight if I won the thing...That's all I want...I have a good idea for my retirement match...That's about it...

Q- Let's finish this with the word association game

Michael Manson

DOC: Creative, inspired...He puts you in his world and you just gotta figure out your way around it.

Q- Tom Alder

DOC: selfish

Q- GUNS

DOC: Good mind for the business....Was edgy like me...Got along with him...

Q- Mike Randalls

DOC: Could take you to the dark places...Had a way to tell a story to get you where he wanted you.

Q- Felix Red

DOC: Crazy...I wish I could live inside his mind for a day..I wish I could cut a promo like him, but I'm not wired that way.

Q- Javid Dones

DOC: Troubled...Had his demons...Smart as whip when he's clean.

Q- Bloodhunt

DOC: Worked his gimmick, got over...Good guy

Q- Sean Stevens

DOC: Good champion for EPW, over, fits the part perfectly.

Q- That'll cover it

DOC: Yay I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment