Saturday, August 8, 2009

A quick thing about A1E

I'm glad Jarrett and the BC let me back in the league, I know everyone was given a heads up about what a jerk I was years ago, and I accept full blame for all of it, I vote rigged, I was a piece of shit. That's about all there is to it. I'm joined A1E because Billy said he was bringing in Castor and so I decided that I might as well hang out with him there. I wish I had a bigger, grander speech about this, but I don't. So thanks to A1E for letting me be back and I'll not cause problems.

NOTE: I'm so tired I nearly posted this as "A quick thing about A1W". Man that would have been awful.

FINAL NOTE: A1E taking me back means I'll be back in CSWA in about 2 years time...Which may or may not be when their next card is.

No comments:

Post a Comment