Thursday, August 6, 2009

Around The Horn Talent Needed

I want to run a monthly "Around The Horn" style column/blog post/whatever. Either on the blog or on EWtorch. If you've never seen Around The Horn, it's 4 people arguing the events of the day with a moderator scoring them based on how well they argue.

The first show would be EPW/NFW/A1E centric, as time moves on, I'd try to get more in tune with the PTC and PRIME stuff so we can have shows on them.

I'd like to do the show in a live chat, which is always tough getting 5 people's schedules cleared for a night, but if it's at all possible, I'd like to do that, failing that we can play E-mail tag with the questions and answers and then have the moderator score the comments.

So if you are interested, either IM me (War on Eurasia) PM me (The Great Eye) or reply here, let me know what character you're using and what days you're free for a chat session, and if you want to be a pundit or the scorer.

Current talent

Shawn Hart
Devin Millwood
Green Machine (Pundit/Scorer depending on what we get.)

No comments:

Post a Comment