Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LVW booking and effort

As I cross my fingers and hope that either Johnny Doll or one of the 'maybes' I've gotten on the hook for LVW signs up so I can get the next card posted. I wanted to talk about my mindset for booking when it comes to LVW.

I want to book things such that the payoff is at the next 'big show', LVW isn't likely to ever go to PPV, but it will book a slightly bigger building for it's monthly big events. It's there that I want the big time events going down.

Is this to say I'm changing the LVW Title every big show? Of course not, and will I move the belt during the small shows? Yeah, I will do that now and then.

But the basic idea is the old school WWE plan of 'what do we want to do at Mania and booking backwards to get to that moment." only we're not looking quite that far ahead...But I wouldn't have a problem if somebody came to me with a really long term angle that I thought could be pulled off...

What I'm looking for is something that lets me write a bunch of segments over the course of a series of shows, giving me content I know is leading somewhere.

And just Rp...Rp'ing is good...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment