Monday, April 5, 2010

Going off Script on XM Radio

Having gotten only 1 person to sign up for the 2nd edition of pillar to post (you slackers) I have a new idea I wanted to roll out.

The plan is that a character joins the show "Going off Script" on XM Radio. Your hosts, Will Brown and Allen Tyson. It's a show that opens with a brief interview with Brown and Tyson talking to the character out of kayfabe, and then opening the line for some calls, with fans also asking shoot questions. The hosts tend to give wrestlers when they try to kayfabe stuff.

The readership of this blog would be 'the callers' who can IM/PM/Post questions to the blog, and the hosts would be me asking someone questions. If anyone wants their character to take part in this lemme know and I'll set it up, if ya'll are slackers I'll end up posting an episode with The First as the guest.

So tell me if you want in on this or Pillar to Post and I'll to get the ball rolling.

EDIT: Billy's offered up Layne Winters for a guest on Going Off Script. Anyone with questions for Layne should post them here or IM me at "War on Eurasia" on AIM. Once I get like 5 or so questions (More the better) I'll harass Billy with them and get this show on the road.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Who do you hang out with outside the ring? Is there anybody we'd be surprised that you're actually good friends with?

    2. Given the punishment you've endured in such a short career, what would you do to stem the tide of prescription drug abuse currently rampant in the industry?

    3. Who do you idolize? Was there someone you enjoyed growing up and finally got a chance to wrestle with/against? And who would you like to wrestle against before you retire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd jump on this with any of my current or formers. And will think of some questions for Billy.

    -pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one I thought of: What style of wrestler do you like to work with? Are there specific types that complement your in-ring style better?

    ReplyDelete