Friday, June 5, 2009

Compete Vs cooperate and shooting

A lot of times in E-Fedding we come to a point where we really have to ask ourselves if this next match is really worth winning by going balls to the wall all out total Rp and angle war, or if it's a match that we would be better served by working out a deal with the opponent...

I think of Godbooks and storyline advancing matches as a sort of plea agreement between both sides..."The jury" is the fed head or bookers and in a bunch of matches you don't want your case going to them, cause you might just lose outright.

But the question is can you get something better out of working a deal. And can the deal help out both people in the match? This is really where E-Fedding is kind of weird, because a lot of times the opponent you're fighting to death today, is the guy you need to help you tomorrow.

I tend to think that if you're not in the World Title picture that odds are you should try to cut deals and work out storylines with as many people as you can to build yourself up to the point where you can fight for the World Title...And that on the whole, the World Title scene is going to be people competing against each other with no quarter given or asked, because this is what we're all trying to do, win the big belt.

I was reading Billy's blog and it talked about how I am both shot on, ("Brian") and am a shooter. My defense.

Mass murdering isn't generally a sold gimmick in any league I've been in, I can't imagine somebody trying to get over in EPW/NFW/LVW/WFW:NE/The Lucha Thing Ryan's Got Going/Etc. The Doc character could never accept this gimmick, because it's so stupid, and for as big of a business exposing jerk as he is, this is a bridge to far even for him.

A goth idiot...Is a goth idiot...First's first match had him refered to as a Michael Manson rip off...So I can't see how he's exposing the biz as it were. I know Billy covered all that, but I just wanted to say my own piece.

Also, as I've told anyone willing to listen to me for more then a minute about the gimmick, the person of Brian Nadalny is that of an idiot goth outcast who hung out with his gaggle of goth moron friends and around the age of 16, he had the epiphany that he had the soul of the first human being to get a soul put in them, and thusly in a night of weepie goth bullshit, got all his idiot friends to buy into his shit and call him First...

So he's really living the gimmick...There is a reason I call him a moron all the time. Hell I'd make fun of him if I was dealing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment