Sunday, September 6, 2009

PTP Panel

With Agg 47 likely to be posted early this week, it's time for PTP to get ready to make a new panel to tackle the current affairs of the FWC boards and A1E.

Anyone who wants to be on the panel, IM me or PM me. Again, make sure you're up on the FWC leagues (EPW and NFW mostly, with maybe some WFW: NE thrown in for taste) along with A1E.

Be around such that you can get back to me in IM or PM to answer a question or 2 within 24 hours of me asking it to you. The last show took about 8 days or so to get made, and 3 of that was because somebody thought they answered a PM and didn't and gummed up the works 3 days...So we can get this done within a week most likely.

You don't have to use your wrestlers either, if you want to make an 'Wrestling talking head' for the show that's A-OK with me.

So let me know if you can do it and once I got my 4 people, Greenie will get to scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment