Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone got a question?

Since the Gut Reaction thread was full of people demanding updates, and I did get a good amount of feedback on the last post I did. I figured I'd leave my next topic open to you guys. Otherwise we're gonna be getting into my review of the 40 acts that will be going to the live shows on America's Got Talent (I can't believe they cut the the lady with the cleft pallet and the 8 year old girl, and the cool magician all without a second thought, didn't see that coming at all.)

Save yourself with AGT and The Hoff! Lemme know what to talk about!

So since I am the 'nuts and bolts' blog. lemme come up with a few topics off the top of my head

1) Booking

2) Character development

3) Promo Writing

4) Angles

5) Match Writing

What of those topics should I get into? Or do you have a specific question on any of them, ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment